Leave me if you want peace, love me if you want Truth - Maharishikaa Preeti
Maharishikaa Transformation Matrix*
Female Walk Male Walk
Panchaanga Namaskaar Saashtaanga Namaskaar
New AUM chant
* Relevant etymology and meaning of Noun Matrix
plural noun: matrices; plural noun: matrixes
1. In Late Latin: womb. also source, origin, from mater (genitive matris,) mother
2. In ancient Rome: a mother plant whose seeds were used for producing other plants.
3. From Old French matrice: womb, uterus.
4. The cultural, social, or political environment, or a place or a medium that provides a system in which something grows or develops.
5. A mould in which something is cast or shaped.
6. Something that constitutes the place or point from which something else originates, takes form, or develops.
7. A substance, situation, or environment in which something has its origin, takes form, or is enclosed.
8. Geologists use it for the soil or rock in which a fossil is discovered, like a baby in the womb.